Friday, October 24, 2008

i want to be this guy's friend


Just out and about for a little evening jaunt...

...rockin' the hobby horse of the 21st century.

This picture is absolutely incredible, no?  I stumbled upon this inventor's web-site (http://www.davidmoises.com), and I couldn't resist sharing the joy that this foto brought me, and this blog is of course the place to share such joy.

wow.
That's all I can say.

And don't you want to be his friend too?  I can't blame you.  He was born in Innsbruck (fav Austrian city -- where I'd maybe even like to live for a season or two) and it looks like he lives in Vienna now... a city of genius and he's certainly no exception to the rule.  Maybe I'll meet him on the cobblestone streets of Österreich some day... maybe he'll have a spare set of roller skates... and a spare set of knee pads. One can only hope, right?  

His creativity is unmatched... even when it comes to his wardrobe selection in this picture -- you gotta love it.  Rawk it David Moises; rawk it on your hobby horse, boy.

Loooooove it.  (you may insert Molly Shannon's joyologist expression here... go ahead, say it out loud and add a sassy kick in the air for good measure.)

No comments: