
So this is me at work. In case you wanted to see what I do all day. Basically, I play with our web-site (try not to pull my hair out in the process) and work on the Eurasia newsletter:
Where Worlds Meet. I like what I do. And I like the people I work with. And hey, did I mention I like
where I work... as in Switzerland? Or Germany? Depending on which answer I feel like giving... I kinda' live in both places, both countries at the same time. Which is weird, I know. I'll post another blog about the complexities of Büsingen sometime.
If you want to check out our web-site (don't judge, 'cause it's a continual work-in-progress), click here:
www.eurasianazarene.orgLet me know what you think...
1 comment:
marte! you're looking so good! looking forward to that blog you may have been semi serious about until now.
Post a Comment